Saturday, July 16, 2011

In the Midst of it All

Today, I'm in the midst of pulling together all the pieces for the first episode of "Story Clubhouse."

It's all quite exciting and a bit overwhelming at the same time.

My original idea was to produce a podcast for children, which instantly triggered me to think of all the things that could be connected to that podcast via a website...such as educational activities, craft projects, fun facts, sharing of club member stories and pictures, and then of course, videos.

Most episodes will be around a subject from nature, but as I allowed my niece, Sarah, to choose the subject for the initial episode, we start off with Dragons. Facts about dragons are hard to come by. ; )

In the near future, I'll be sending out a call for your ideas, stories, illustrations, etc. around the subjects of the podcasts/videos for the coming year.

Story Clubhouse will be a place for everyone to have fun and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment