Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Creative Motivation is Home Baked!

It's been far too long since I baked or blogged.

Today, fresh cookies are on the table and here I am back at the computer.

I find it funny and interesting that my ability to produce new creative work is so closely linked to being able to walk back and forth to the kitchen table for regular home-baked sustenance.

Truly, I thought 'cookies and creating' was a game I played with myself, until yesterday.

After a several month absence from the oven and from any new creative work, I felt a strong urge to write and illustrate as I watched warm cookies pile up.

Thank Goodness! It's fall and the projects due are stacking up on my 'plate' just as the cookies did. : )

Work is delicious!

2 comments:

  1. Liking your blog! But that garlic is awfully close to those cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty funny...I love cookies and I love garlic.

    Haven't figured out a good way to get the two together, except by photo.
    ; )

    ReplyDelete