Monday, December 26, 2011

Face Time -- blessing or curse?

Face Time might exist on all the smart phones...I have it through my iPhone.

I have never used it before yesterday, Christmas, when I got a FaceTime call from my niece, Sarah...and all my family gathered around her.

Let's just say for the future...should anyone plan to FaceTime call me...give me a text message 15 minutes in advance so I can prepare.

I spend Christmas in NYC...by myself...doing quiet things...like painting new pictures and sewing on my quilt...nothing that requires make up much less a cute outfit.

We can safely say I wasn't prepared for public viewing. : )

Thank goodness, I'd at least washed my face and brushed my teeth.

The beauty of FaceTime is that I could show my sisters the projects that I'd been working on...and more importantly, I could see everyone. I do love my family. And how wonderful it was to see them in real time.

I remember as a kid...Dick Tracy and his two way viewing wrist watch. The future is now!

Are you ready for your close-up?


No comments:

Post a Comment