Monday, October 1, 2012

New Month - Fresh Start

"A Month that Ends
with Halloween is Special"
I love new months.

Of course, I also love new days, years, decades, centuries, hours, and so on.

It's always the beginning of something. A fresh start.

Today, I've already organized my desk and files, written my goals for the month, eaten all the leftover pumpkin bread, hung new artwork and photos, written 'thank yous' to the wonderful people who made KidLitCon possible this year....

And, I just drew from a hat the winner of September's drawing for "Steal Like an Artist": Jennifer Mead. Jennifer will be receiving her free book in the mail...this week! Woohoo!

Now, to spend the rest of my day completing the new book dummy for "Turtles Can't Race." *One of my big goals for the day.

Have your best October ever! 
I know I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment