Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Trouble with Cookies

yes, I know, that is a surprising title coming from me.

I love cookies...homemade cookies, good bakery cookies, but not just any old cookie, not store bought or day old bakery cookies.

But I digress.

For me, the trouble with cookies is that if there is a cookie in my house, it's like I have job --to eat every cookie until they are gone.

Tonight, I came home with new cookies...a local lady bakes them with potato chips inside...
but before I could eat those cookies...I had to eat the last two cookies from a delicious batch I had baked yesterday, plus a tiny bit of supper, then I started eating the new cookies.

The problem? I'm full, and there are still cookies to eat.

It's night. If it was morning, I would have an entire day to eat the cookies.

Maybe I need mental assistance...hmmm?

Ahhh...this writing has helped...I write a bit...get up-eat a cookie...write a bit...cookie...my working pattern has kicked in.

The cookies might be a blessing. I can use this momentum of cookie/writing to start working on the new proposal for Brave Little Hen webisodes.

What a relief! Cookies aren't trouble for me afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment