Thursday, April 15, 2010

Surround Yourself with People who Believe in You!



I just finished this painting of Kevin Bailey, founder of
'Anthony Cares for Kids.
' Here he is surrounded by the characters he created for his book.

Looking at the painting, I am reminded of how important it is to surround yourself with people who believe in you and your talents.

And how important it is that you believe they are right.

Look at their confidence in you as fuel. It will help you get through shaky moments in your life and career.

When I doubt my big dreams, I think of the people who believe in me. I realize that if I just believe in myself half as much as they do, I can accomplish anything. This knowledge provides me with a needed boost of energy and inspiration.

Allow yourself to believe -- the people who believe in you are right.

No comments:

Post a Comment