Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Flying Karamazov Brothers

I just saw the "Flying Karamazov Brothers."

Okay, they don't fly and they aren't really brothers, but oh baby, did they inspire me to try some fun things of my own.

This past month, I started doing little shows with two friends. They are interactive events, with songs, jokes, audience participation, and yes, juggling.

Seeing these guys, made me even more excited about all the things we could include in our shows for seniors (citizens).

I love to intertwine different activities and stories, whether in shows or books or the day. The Karamazov show was a great example of that.

Watching the show, I was reminded to take chances, play well with others, weave in humor, dance with joy, thrill with live music, and yes, throw caution to the wind and juggle!

Look out overhead!


No comments:

Post a Comment