Friday, February 25, 2011

Does Your Imagination ever BUG you?




I'm working on a project with bugs. You might have guessed from my last two entry illustrations.

I just started the research. Already I've seen and learned more about bugs that I'm sure I never wanted to know.

Luckily, a logic takes over in my mind and reminds me that the pictures and information scare me because it's new to me and bugs are mostly unseen.

Because they are unseen my imagination takes over...and oh what the imagination can conjure up.

At this point I ask myself: What kind of life do bugs have? What kind of jobs? What are their hopes and dreams? What do bugs fear the most? Questions are now swirling around in my head.

This is where I want to be at the beginning of each project, open to all possibilities, writing them out. This gives me a wealth of choices and background for developing my story. Later when I see the clear path of the project, I will cut most of the information so it's just the very best of the best. A clear fun story.

I'm still gathering information on bugs, real and imagined.

Do you have anything you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment