Friday, August 17, 2012

Lucky

Photo taken by his foster mom, Diana
Here is the latest member of my family.

He came from an Animal Rescue with the name "Lucky"...and we are lucky to have him.

He's everything I could want in a dog....he's a collie, he's sweet, calm, smart, pretty, and housebroken.

Finding his photo on Petfinder.com, going through everything we needed to do to adopt him, feeling excited and nervous at the same time...would we get him?

All these things reminded me that my one true priority in life...ever since I was little...was a dog companion...not a house, not to travel, not anything else...if I had to choose one thing over another, having a dog has always come out on top.

I'm very thankful for this new and perfect one...and glad to remember my priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment