Monday, September 10, 2012

The Collie of My Dreams

Timmy and Lassie
From childhood on -- collies have been my favorite dogs.

First, with the TV Lassie who was able to rescue some living thing every week. She was loyal, kind, smart, communicative, and beautiful.

Then, I was impressed as a child when my father, a veterinarian, was boarding a collie. My mom came toward us children, the collie must have thought she was going to hurt us, so he held Mom gently in place so she couldn't reach us. What child wouldn't love that?

Susanna and Lucky


Over the years, I've had 6 different wonderful collies. About 17 years ago the last one passed away. I have dreamed of having another one ever since.

Almost a month ago, my dream came true with a smooth collie named Lucky.

I talk about this again today, because knowing your dreams and not giving up on them ... gives you the possibility of having them come true.

What are your dreams?
May you be as happy as I am when they come true.








No comments:

Post a Comment