Sunday, July 22, 2012

100 Mouse Project - Paints

Vintage Water Color Set
These are the paints that I am using for the 100 Mouse Project.

They are vintage Colorama water color paints. I found them years ago.

For all this time, I have just admired them. This past year, I thought, "It's time to use them."



Colorama - Artistic Quality English Paints

I have plenty of professional quality water color paints, but I chose to use these for this special project because they set a fun and fantasy tone.

They make me think of a different time...of being in England...about when people made a lot less money...when $1.25 was a goodly amount...about who owned them before me....and how fun it is to paint.


The Entire Palette



There's a plentiful palette of these paints.
Of course, I use mostly my favorite colors. However, I'll need to branch out to new colors soon, or I won't have enough paint to finish all 100 mice.




If you haven't already, and you want a small water color painting of a mouse, send me a note with the number you want to reserve, along with your name and address.



No comments:

Post a Comment