Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Did You Remember to Play Today?


Sarah REALLY loves chocolate!
A little dose of fun every day is a good way to ward off mental and physical upsets...or at least lighten their effects.

While cracking jokes with other people is fun...like this picture of my niece, Sarah, pretending to drink from a giant bottle of chocolate sauce ... if you're shy...there's nothing wrong with cracking yourself up.

I spend alot of time alone...and I'm one of my funnest companions. ; )


2 comments:

  1. I still treasure the photos of us by the DIP road sign in Lawrence. The best part of taking the photos was the people who honked as they drove by. Such fun to do, such fun to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I still have all the pictures. : )
    As I remember you lead four such photo sessions, one where we played models and took all kinds of interesting 'fashion' shots, another when we were trying to plant about 50 packs of seeds in a 6' x 6' space, then the one where we took turns posing by a flowering tree that we thought would smell great, but it stank! and, of course, the famous one you are talking about where we took pictures everywhere we thought would be funny. : )
    We are long overdue for a new Photo Shoot! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete