Thursday, June 23, 2011

What to Eat...

"What to Eat: The Environmental Impacts of Our Food"

This morning while researching rabbits for an upcoming "Story Clubhouse" episode, I ran across the Plate to Planet website and this video, "What to Eat."

Great website and video, full of pictures and information that made me think. Who knew that pig farms could be so big that they create a literal lake of waste? Ewww!

Not good for the planet, not good for the neighbors, and surely not good for the pigs.

My mom also recommends the documentary, Food Inc. She says it will totally change the way you eat and where you shop.

I'm not going to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't eat...hey, I love desert with every meal...I'm just recommending that we all think a little more about what we put into our bodies. Your body is the most important thing you have to take care of...if it's not running properly, well, you aren't.

So maybe treat yourself to the best quality food...to have the best quality life. : )

Check out Super Kids Nutrition.com




No comments:

Post a Comment