Saturday, June 18, 2011

Working on My New Podcast

As some of you know, I'm working on a new podcast for children that is scheduled to start airing in July. 

Title to be announced. : )
Side note: coming up with the right title for anything is HARD.

It's been quite exciting putting all the pieces for this podcast together.
I love thinking of the overall project and what I want it to be, planning episodes for the next year, then bringing together all the little elements to make each episode.  At the same time, I'm making notes on all the extras I want around each episode, such as: fact files, games, videos, art and craft projects, etc. 

This is the perfect project for me as it uses all the things I enjoy doing: research, writing, acting, drawing, organizing, and collaborating with others, and probably many more things that I can't think of right now. 

What can you look forward to in this new podcast?
Learning, laughing, singing, hearing a new story, and listening to my nephew Lucas tell about a recent Safari experience. Roar!




No comments:

Post a Comment