Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cookie of the Week!

Cookies are a very important part of my creative process. I place a pile of them on the kitchen table and walk back and forth, one cookie at a time, between my work table and the kitchen table. I have to do some work between each cookie...the amount of work doesn't matter, it can be one word...but it's usally a paragraph of a story or a few lines on a drawing.

Today, I decided it would be fun to share with you the best cookie find of my week.

This week's favorite: "Ginger Thins" They are light and crunchy, made with small bits of real ginger. A healthy plus. They also include cinnamon and almonds, two other ingredients in their favor for the health conscience.

The box won't last long. My cookies will all be gone before bedtime. They lasted about 4 hours. I've been working. : )

The cost? Less than a piece of German Chocolate cake at Magnolia Bakery. The standard by which I judge all desert purchases. Making them a bargain.

So... How do you judge your cookies?

What are your very favorites?

My very favorite cookies is McVittie's Plain Chocolate Hob Nobs. They, however, have become hard to find in the states...so if you find any...send them to me!

1 comment: