Thursday, March 31, 2011

What's Your Go-To Movie?


My go-to movie...if you haven't guessed...is Star Wars!

I've watched it so many times that I can put it on when I have work to do and just listen to it. I can see the entire movie in my mind.

I love Star Wars.

When answering the question, "What movie would you take to a desert island?" Star Wars is always my choice.

Star Wars has everything I love: unique, interesting characters with rich history, exciting locations, great plot development, action, adventure, romance, and the battle of light versus dark.

And hope, because even in darkness, there is a tiny flicker of light that gives us hope that everything will work out alright.

I'll be listening to Star Wars this weekend, watching it in my mind, as a prepare my taxes. Makes doing taxes something to look forward to. : )


What's your go to movie? Why?


Click here to Watch the original Star Wars Trailer




No comments:

Post a Comment