Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cookie of the Week

In keeping with my pledge to recommend a new cookie each week, this week, I tried three new cookies. As a result, my clothes are fitting just a little tighter. ; )

These three cookies choices are very different from each other.

The "Butter Crisps" are sweet and crunchy. They would probably be good with a little ice cream. The serving size says "3 cookies," but I found 2 enough most times...because they were a little sweeter than I like.

Next, "Ginger Spice," a dry cookie that isn't too sweet. Good in combination with a cup of tea. This is a cookie for people that like very dry snickerdoodles.

Third, "French Butter Cookies Coated in Dark Chocolate." Okay, the title alone makes this seem like a winner. They are super rich, which makes them a two or three cookie at a time serving. They are very thin and crispy.

Because none of these cookies were 'just right' for me. They have all lasted more than one evening.

Sad that I didn't love love love any of them, but good because I didn't eat eat eat all of them at once.

Now, I begin my search for next week's winner. Send in your recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment